Sonntag, 8. Februar 2009

Project week



Dear Reader friend.
I would like to tell you about the project that I has chosen at the project week in the college.
I was in the project week at the college in the Ju-Jutsu and self-defence project.
I found it was a very nice project and would advise it if it offered next year too.
We have learned there a lot about self-defence.
The project leader showed us different methods of self-defence on the base of Ju-Jutsu.
But we have learned also a lot about other martial arts and the spirit of them.
Because everyone had referred in this time about a different martial art were this person was interested.
And by the way. Where else have you the choice to train all the morning martial art (self-defence) and that with no expenses.
So would it not only interested for persons who interested at martial arts (self-defence) but also for person who interested at sports and fitness.

I referred at this project about Taijicuan (Tai Chi) a martial art for spirit and body.
Taijicuan is one of the inside martial art just as Yoga.
The most important sentence for me why I had chose Taijicuan is,
It is the art of win a battle without any fight.

Keine Kommentare: